Your privacy is so important to us that we made it easy to understand.
We comply with any applicable law and regulation regarding any personal information we may collect about you, including across our website, app, and other sites we own and operate.
As a visitor to the workjoy.co website
We do not track any individual people.
As a visitor to the workjoy.co website:
- No personal information is collected for marketing purposes
- No information such as cookies is stored in the browser
- No information is shared with, sent to or sold to third-parties
- No information is shared with advertising companies
- No information is mined and harvested for personal and behavioral trends
- No information is monetized
We use Github Pages for hosting this site and they can see your IP-address and may log it for security purposes.
We only collect data if you explicitly share it with us such as signing up for our newsletter or product. In that case your email and other information you provide will be send to Userlist.
As a customer and user of workjoy.app
We only collect the data that either you, your manager or you coworkers explicitly provide us. Those data may be your personal data such as employment records. All this data is hosted with Vultr in Frankfurt, Germany.
We use Github Pages for hosting the static files of our app and they can see your IP-address and may log it for security purposes.
Your data protection rights
Both as a visitor of workjoy.co or as a customer or user of WorkJoy you have the following rights:
- Access and rectification: you may request a copy of the information we process about you and ask us to rectify any incorrect data.
- Erasure or restriction: in some circumstances, you may ask us to delete or restrict our processing of your data, but we cannot delete any data we are legally required to process.
- Object to processing: in some circumstances, you may ask us to stop processing your data.
- Data portability: in some circumstances, you may ask us to transfer your data to you or another organization.
- Also, if you're unhappy about how we process your data, you have a right to complain to a national data authority. We hope, however, that you will contact us first so that we can try to resolve the matter for you in a satisfactory way.
Please note that request for personal data given by managers or coworkers should be explicitly directed to them.