Hans-Kristian Bjerregaard •
Jan 20, 2024 •
1 min read
Most companies understand the benefit of centralising their customer data in a CRM - yet their employee data and workflows are spread across 5, 6, 7 apps?! 🤯
A key motivation for building WorkJoy is that we live in a time where you can have communication, project management, goal-setting, knowledge base, check-ins, and feedback tools in one single place 😁
My favorite result of this work is our employee profiles - you can look up any colleague and instantly see:
- Everything you are collaborating on right now.
- All goals you have worked on previously.
- All projects you have collaborated on.
- Any meeting you have both been in.
- Any task you have delegated.
- Any conversation you have had.
This makes it super easy to never drop the ball when working - especially across your company.
As a leader, this means that you can be on top of your team without interrupting them and prepare for 1:1s in less than a minute.
Being on top like this gives you peace of mind and frees you up to focus on the most interesting work 🙏 😁
Read all about emplyee profiles here 👉